Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Dawg's Diary

Walking back and forth, I was nervous. Afraid that something bad might happen! Peering out of the red, opaque curtain I could see a long river of heads as far as the eye could see. The crowd was cheering my name; which made me even more nervous. Breathing heavily, I felt beads of sweat dripping down my wet forehead. Putting my hand around a soda, I tried to relax! After I had finished, it was time to rock ‘n’ roll!

Going out onto the stage first worried me. Suddenly, the crowd started to cheer my name again and again. It made me feel in control. Introducing my band to the crowd: Bulldog first as our drummer, then The Flame who was the guitarist, Stripes the bass guitarist and I finally me! A huge cheer went up as Bulldog started the beat. We played and played until the clock struck midnight.

Later, we headed to our local pub to go treat ourselves. The place where all this started, the pub where I first started playing! Eventually I went home and wrote in my journal. Now I’m going to sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment